If there is one progressive online slot that jackpot-hungry players turn to again and again, it has to be Mega Moolah. The slot has a legendary reputation for turning players into millionaires, and has even paid out a world record-making win.
This isn’t a new phenomenon, either. The slot’s very first big jackpot of US$5.5 million was won in 2008 by Finnish player Klaus E, who spun the reels with a 0.50 bet.
It was in October 2015, however, that Mega Moolah paid out its record €17 880 900 jackpot to player Jon Heywood. Guinness World Records confirmed shortly after that Heywood’s win was the largest online slot jackpot ever recorded.
Take a look at some of the other lucky winners with us, and find out a few more reasons why this is one of the most popular of all casino games.
- In March 2017, a player known as C.F. played Mega Moolah on their mobile device, and won €6.6 million. This came months after a player known as N.C’s January €6 million win.
- On 5 November 2016, Marcus Goodwin decided to spin the slot’s reels. The decision turned out to be a good one, because Goodwin won a fantastic $11.6 million jackpot.
- A truly impressive jackpot was paid out on 28 August 2016. A player known as D.P. played the mobile version of Mega Moolah, and won a mobile slot jackpot record-breaking €7.9 million.
- New Zealander fast-food worker Rawiri Pou has big plans for himself and his family after playing the slot on 17 June 2016. A lucky spin won him a whopping NZ$10.1 million.
- On 8 April 2016, an anonymous player must have thanked their lucky stars that Mega Moolah was the progressive online slot they chose to play. The player landed a jackpot of €6.9 million.
- In April 2015, a player from Canada spun the reels to win a wonderful CA$7.5 million.
- November 2014 was another month that saw Mega Moolah pay out. A player known as I.R. is that much closer to realising their dreams after winning an enviable US$3.3 million jackpot.
- An anonymous Norwegian player won what has been described as one of the slot’s smaller jackpots in November 2012. What began as an ordinary gaming session ended in jubilation when the player won a US$1 million jackpot.
With such an amazing track record, Mega Moolah is understandably the first choice of many players.