How to play Online Blackjack Tournaments
Online Blackjack Tournaments
Players from all over the world get together in an online card room and compete with each other against the House. The Player who has the highest number of tournament credits left at the end of a game, wins the predetermined prize. These tournaments are played over several rounds and Players get eliminated as it progresses according to the Online Blackjack Tournament rules. The Player who progresses and gets first place in the final round, is crowned the tournament winner.
These tourneys are played with tournament credits that don't have cash value. All Players begin each round with the same amount of tournament credits. The Player or Players with the highest amount of tournament credits remaining at the end of the round, is allowed to advance to the next round.
Two types of tournaments are available. Scheduled Blackjack Tournaments – that begin at a fixed time and
Sit 'n' Go Blackjack Tournaments that only start once the required number of players has registered. The final results for both are revealed at the end of the tournament.
Instructions on how to play Online Blackjack Tournaments:
- Once in the lobby, double click on the Tournaments option, go to the Choose your Category box & expand the Blackjack folder.
- Choose between Scheduled and Sit 'n' Go tournaments.
- The tournaments that are available for your selected tournament type will then be displayed.
- Now you can choose the Blackjack Tournament you want to join. Be aware that you can only join a tournament if the status of the tournament is Open.
- General, Prize, Players and Rules information about the Blackjack Tournament is available for you to view beforehand.
- Now click on the 'Join' button.
- After double clicking on the tournament you want to join you're required to supply an alias which you must enter.
- Once your entry is confirmed, a fixed amount of coins is allocated to you and a timeframe within which to play this tournament.
- The Player or Players with the highest amount of tournament credits left at the end of the round, advances to the next round.
- The Player who has accumulated the highest amount of tournament credits at the end of the tournament wins the prize pot.
- Clicking the appropriate Action button is what determines your gaming action. As it is final once you've clicked, you have to ensure that you've selected the correct action.
The Rules of Online Blackjack Tournaments:
- Players have to be registered in a tournament if they want to take part in it.
- Depending on the rules of the tournament, the maximum number of Players can be limited – or not.
- All tourneys are played to the end.
- If a Player withdraws from a tournament before it is over, their entry fee will be forfeited.
- If a Player doesn't return to a tournament, they will forfeit their entry fee.
- If you aren't logged on to the casino system at the time a tournament that you've registered for
starts, you'll forfeit your entry fee. A tournament is considered over when either the time limit has
expired or a Player's credits are used up. Should a tournament that's in progress get cancelled, and
cannot be paused and postponed by a short delay, Players will each get a full refund of their total
entry fee to the tournament.
Should a Player get disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules are effected:
- If a Player gets disconnected during play, the game automatically plays on their behalf. It does so by
hitting until a soft 12 or better is achieved – thereafter the hand will Stand.
- If a Player manages to re-connect within the tournament time, they can continue playing in the tour-
Do take note: Tournament credits only act as counters in the tournament and don't have any monetary value or cash-out value.
Online Blackjack Tournaments /
Online Blackjack Tournament FAQ's /
Scheduled Blackjack Tournaments /
Sit ‘n’ Go Blackjack Tournaments /
Free Online Blackjack Tournaments /
How to Play Multiplayer Blackjack Tournaments